How will we work with you?
- Quality buildings are a result of planning and creativity.
- Planning creates buildings that perform well.
- Creativity creates buildings that look good.
- Our process together will consider function, form, economy, and time.
WORKING TOGETHER WE WILL:
- Define your goals.
- Analyze the facts about the site: views, zoning, access, parking, etc.
- Explore design concepts that fit your goals and the facts.
- Define the logistics needed to meet the concepts: budget, permits, etc.
- Create options for your selection.
- See your dreams to completion.
WHO ARE WE?
Scott appreciates the trust clients have placed in him. He was chosen by a Fortune 500 client to design a store in mid-town Manhattan; he has been selected by a young family to make changes to their home. Large projects or small projects, Scott works with the same care and respect for his clients.
Scott forms teams of trusted professionals who bring expertise to each project. This may include engineers, green corporation experts, interior designers, contractors, etc.
Commitment to using his expertise with non-profit and faith organizations has been a keystone to Scott’s career. He enjoys the challenge of balancing their mission and unique processes and budgets with practical project outcomes. Everyone deserves and benefits from quality design.
PONCHO, New Horizons Ministries, Capitol Hill Presbyterian Church, the downtown YWCA, and Zion Prep Academy are among non-profit organizations that have relied on Scott's participation and counsel.
“Façonnable: The French Tailor in New York”
Alicia Hanson, Associate Editor
VM+SD December 1, 2003
“New Mukilteo Village Creates a True Sense of Neighborhood”
Special to The Seattle Times
Living: Sunday, July 20, 2003
PONCHO (now a fund of Seattle Foundation)
- 2002 "PONCHO Invitational Architects' Hall of Mirrors" (15 firms invited)
- 2003 "PONCHO Invitational Architects' Hall of Light Fixtures" (15 firms invited)
- 2004 "PONCHO Invitational Architects' Hall of Bird Houses" (15 firms invited)